My Blog List

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Week 14: Reflection of Counseling

 I finally have all of my direct and indirect hours complete at my second site which was at the middle school level.  The indirect hours weren't so hard to complete but the direct hours took quite a bit of scheduling.  I know everyone was in the same situation.  I got to work with several of my former students at the middle school level.  The middle school counselor and I decided that it might be easier to work with the students I had at my elementary school.  Many of them I had worked with since kindergarten.  It was funny (or sad) to see how many of them were dealing with some of the same issues!!  I liked working at the middle school level better than I thought I would. 

  It was  easy to get the hours in at my school since that it what I do every day!!  I had my hours in at my own school very early on in the practicum and I just did some picking and choosing of what I wanted to record. 

No comments:

Post a Comment