My Blog List

Monday, October 1, 2012

5 goals

1.  I would like to become more comfortable working with middle school and high school age students.  Almost all of my counseling experiences have been with elementary age children.

2.  I would like to FINALLY complete my Rank I.

3.  I would like to use small groups more.  They are very powerful but over the years I have tended to focus more on classroom guidance lessons and individual counseling.

4.  I would like to become more consistent with keeping case notes on students.  This practicum has been good for me in that regard.

5.  I would love to be able to redefine the role of elementary counselors in my district.  The elementary counselors are often asked to do many administrative duties because there is no assisstant principal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment